Friday, December 11, 2009

December 11, 2009

This didn't start out the best day. Didn't feel good at all this morning. It's been raining since last night, so Jorgy has not been happy going outside.
I cleaned the doves' cage & set up 2 new nests for them from baskets we already had (not ideal, but needed something for mama as she laid an egg on the grill and it cracked.) They seem happy with the set-up.
Finally got around to re-installing the drivers for the old RCA digital camera on the ME computer (the only one it will work on.) I love the camera. It's always taken great pics, even though I tend to shake a bit. I just don't like the twain driver thingie, as the cables annoy me. But, I took 13 pics today & most turned out okay. http://twitpic.com/photos/quingem
My mom decided to name the goldfish in the big tank. They are:
Derek - Calico Fantail (western Ryukin body-type)
Rachel - Bronze Fantail
Silverstreak - White Comet
Salem - Red/white Common (was in the feeder tank at the pet store, but really stood out)
Sinbad - Calico Shubunkin
Simba - Red/white Oranda
Jacob - Red Oranda
Seth - Black Moor

She named both the plecostomus, Platypus the day I brought them home ...

CSI was so much fun last night. I laughed through nearly the whole episode (well, not the Dr. Jekyl storyline) Henry will never forget his birthday road trip! Watch it on cbs.com: http://bit.ly/4KkwzN

Still feel like crap, so I'm going to close up early & watch some old Andy Griffith shows.

No comments: