Monday, December 14, 2009

December 14, 2009

A couple of vids I found today:





~~~~~~~~~~
I received my Zumbox registration number in the mail & have now fully registered with the site. We'll see if it actually lessens the amount of paper mail I still get.
~~~~~~~~~~
4pm
Finally got a chance to use the exercycle & read a chapter of Torchwood Another Life. I travelled 3.1 miles at 16.6 mph for 10.53 minutes & burned 150 calories! Yay, me. I also did my low-impact workout in the chair.
~~~~~~~~~~
Trying to catch up on all my surveys before they expire. I am so behind! I think there are 10 waiting in my inbox! Well, caught up. I made $6 today!
~~~~~~~~~~
I finally got my oil royalty check. It was double this month because of a computer glitch last month that ate some checks. So I was able to start getting some of the things for my  bathroom remodel. And, I am going to order some things from Flylady!  Yay!
~~~~~~~~~~
The doves are very talkative this evening. They like the nests I made them the other day. Mama dove is sitting on 2 eggs now.
~~~~~~~~~~
Found my Christmas cards!!!
Filled them out and will mail in the morning!
~~~~~~~~~~
Whole Foods Markets now have printable coupons at their site. http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/coupons/ I printed six of them.
~~~~~~~~~~
8pm
I really should make my Secret Santa gift ... It's due Friday ... I'll probably end up doing it at the last minute, as usual ...
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm kind of annoyed that I haven't received any free address labels since we moved to our new place in August. I'm still using old labels & lining out the old address! Messy. I may have to make some once I use the last of these.
~~~~~~~~~~
CSI Miami is pretty good tonight. Gonna close up now. Here's a quote:
"You don't have to touch somebody to shoot them." Calleigh Duquesne, CSI Miami: Dispo Day

No comments: