Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15, 2009

3pm
I'm a bit tired right now! Just finished working on the exercycle & reading another chapter of Torchwood Another Life. I travelled 4.7 miles at 20.3 mph for 15.36 minutes & burned 227 calories! My best workout so far, I think.
I serviced 2 stores today & stopped at the paid storage. Got the last of the 18-gallon plastic bins along with a couple of boxes and other odds & ends.
Lots of old stuff in the bins. Mostly kitchen stuff ... real silverware, pyrex baking stuff, too many glasses sets. And other old stuff ... lots for the spring yard sale & online sales.
~~~~~~~~~~
4pm
I'm enjoying listening to The Scarlet Pimpernel with Leslie Howard. I've always loved this movie & the remake from the '80s with Anthony Andrews.
This morning before I left for work, Candace discovered the angel fish & Pleco! The hex tank is on a low end table. Just the right height for her to stand on her hind legs & pat the glass with her paws. So cute. Not much really catches her attention & keeps it for long with her bad eyesight. But, she was interested for a good 15 minutes. Too bad the big tank is up higher & she doesn't really notice the goldfish, which are much more active.
~~~~~~~~~~
7pm
It's been a tiring day & I haven't really done much since I got home. I just finished reading Reminisce Extra magazine. I missed getting it all these years. I will have to remember to get it every month when I go to Barnes & Noble.
~~~~~~~~~~
8pm
I am so sick of State Farm Insurance! I got a bill today for a policy that THEY cancelled in September for homeowner's insurance on this mobile home because it is too old. I called them about 2pm & the guy said he would "research it and call me back." No one called back. Will have to call again tomorrow. Idiots.
Oh, no, I need more stamps!
~~~~~~~~~~
9pm
Going to watch some old episodes of Clean House on Style channel. Love that Mark Brunetz! (His Eddie is a lucky guy!)

Tonight's quote is ...
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Dr. Seuss

No comments: