Friday, December 18, 2009

December 18, 2009

5pm
What an annoying day. Nothing really accomplished, even though I got up early. Didn't clean the doves cage, didn't put the blanket on the water heater, didn't start working on my bathroom, didn't start the truck (it's been a month!), didn't operate on the goldfish ... My mom's dr. appt. was for 10 am, but no one saw her until freakin' noon!  I sat in the car reading Torchwood Another Life the whole time ... After that, we stopped at Hayes' Feed to get a 25 lb. bag of dove & quail feed (with NO field peas or popcorn in it!) Then, we went to Big Lots & I have no idea what all we got for $80+ ... bunch of crap she kept putting in the cart ... Like we don't have enough stuff to get rid of around here ... grumble, grumble ...
I did just do my low impact chair exercises.
Waiting for the hot wings to be ready for dinner now ...
~~~~~~~~~~
6pm
Another lazy day when I don't want to do anything but play online ... I DID get my Secret Santa fanart gift done on time, though!!
~~~~~~~~~~
8pm
Going to bed early. Might read a little. Just need a warm bed. It's cold in here tonight!
Here's a fun quote:
"I got a part as a chorus girl in a show called Every Sailor and I had fun doing it. Mother didn't really approve of it, through."
James Cagney

No comments: