Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 27, 2009

10am
I still feel like I am dragging today. But, I've done a load of laundry & cleaned/fed the critters already. We'll be straightening up all the bins in the future craft room to make sure there is room for the big table/chairs when the rest of the furniture gets here on Tuesday.
~~~~~~~~~~
noon
Nice to see a little organization in the craft room. There is now plenty of room for the table & chairs. Now just have to break down all the cardboard boxes I emptied. Everything is in the plastic bins now. Must eat something!
~~~~~~~~~~
1pm
I only had some Greek yogurt for lunch. Sores in my mouth again; just don't want to eat. Will make an Ensure protein shake in a bit, I think. I'd never tried Greek yogurt before, but really like it. It's thick & creamy like La Creme brand, which I can't find anymore. I had vanilla/cinnamon/orange flavor.
Need to sort through some old books, now.
~~~~~~~~~~
2pm
Fixed all the flickering flourescent ceiling lights. I guess over the years, they'd vibrated enough to slip in their sockets & not have a good connection. Got all of them back into the sockets, but one is still buzzing a bit. Can't wait until I can completely replace the fixtures next year. I hate those strips. They remind me of a store ...
Frustrated that I can't do anything in my PCStitch 4. It is just not working right. I have made some very pretty patterns in the past. I'd love to remake my Walden Pond pattern as one of my kits, but guess it will have to wait until I have a current version of the program.  :(
~~~~~~~~~~
3pm
Got most of my exercises done. Read another chapter of Torchwood Another Life on the exercycle. I travelled 19.1 mph for 4.1 miles & 12.40 minutes, burning 199 calories. I've also done 5 counter push-ups & my low-impact chair exercises.
~~~~~~~~~~
5pm
Need to find a .pdf creator that is not Adobe Acrobat ... for another part of my cross-stitch venture ... just can't find one I like, yet.
I need to price a laminator, too ... hmmmmm ... ah, good old Avery. They have laminating sheets that don't require a laminator. 50 for $20. That will work perfectly for what I want to do! Next time I service the Office Max in Davis, I will get a pack.
~~~~~~~~~~
A quote:
"Now is the accepted time to make your regular, annual, good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual." Mark Twain

No comments: