Monday, December 28, 2009

December 28, 2009

9:30am
I'm sooo tired. Didn't sleep at all last night. And, I'm already worn out. Had to break down all the boxes we emptied yesterday. Then, had to haul a house mouse that I trapped last night (finally!) out to a rural area & release it. Just got back. Have so much to do today, but so tired.
~~~~~~~~~~
10am
Got my ride on my exercycle done & one chapter read of Torchwood Another Life. Only 3 chapters to go! I travelled 17.4 mph for 2.6 miles & 11.35 minutes & burned 173 calories. I also did my chair exercises.
~~~~~~~~~~
11am
I straightened up my room & got a lot of stuff (mostly jewelry boxes I need to go through) up off the floor. It was getting way too cluttered in there. Going to vacuum in a few minutes.
My mom moved the window seat into her room, so there will be room next to my office for the big recliner & the console stereo tomorrow. Need to vacuum that area, too.
~~~~~~~~~~
1pm
Well, I vacuumed 3 big rooms & straightened up some clutter. Not doing anything else physical today. I have big furniture to move tomorrow ... I'm dreading it.
Anyone want an older working fridge or a queen-size mattress & box spring? I have extras & no place to really put them. Will have to list them with the local freecycle if Curtis doesn't know anyone who needs them.
Time to make some scans & take some pics for my Etsy shop.
~~~~~~~~~~
3pm
Still awake! Listed a couple more Avon decanters. Researching some old books, now.
~~~~~~~~~~
5pm
Got another book listed on Etsy. That's enough for today. Gotta rest up for tomorrow's busy day.
~~~~~~~~~~
6:30pm
I think I am going to go to my bed very early tonight, since I didn't sleep last night. I might try to finish reading the last 3 chapters in my book so I can start on Torchwood Border Princes tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~
A quote:
I am said to be a revolutionist in my sympathies, by birth, by breeding and by principle. I am always on the side of the revolutionists, because there never was a revolution unless there were some oppressive and intolerable conditions against which to revolt. - Mark Twain

No comments: