Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December 30, 2009

8am
Well, I did sleep last night, but woke up at 6. So, not bad. I started reading Torchwood Border Princes, chapter 1 last night. Will read more later on the exercycle.
I'm hurting quite a bit, so using my cane today.
My wireless connection on the laptop is really acting up. I rebooted the modem & router this morning & got the connection back that I lost last night, but it is still running slow.
Mail doesn't want to download right, graphics are loading really slowly on websites ... Twitter is loading slow ...
~~~~~~~~~~
11am
The lady came & got her speakers, then my mom & I went to pick up some Rx & then the grocery store.
I'm trying so hard not to have a headache ...
I got a refund for $87 for overpayment from the Title company, which is nice.
Still having trouble with my wireless connection ... waaaaay to slow. I can't get anything done. I haven't even been able to check my Twitter stream at all today, yet ... guess I'll turn on the XP computer.
~~~~~~~~~~
11:30am
Just got a surprise call from someone we haven't heard from in MANY years. The son of my mom's best friend. To tell us she fell & broke her ankle & is in a local nursing home until it heals. May go visit soon.
~~~~~~~~~~
2pm
I am getting a migraine. Crap.
I really need to do my exercises!
~~~~~~~~~~
3:30pm
Just did my chair exercises, counter push-ups & exercycle! Yay me! Travelled 16.3 mph for 3.9 miles & 13.55 minutes, burning 188 calories & read 1 chapter of Torchwood Border Princes.
~~~~~~~~~
8pm
Glee is on. Two episodes tonight!
Sorry, no quote tonight.

No comments: