Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December 9, 2009

I discovered Trader Joe's today. Just walked around & drooled since I didn't have any money today. Next month I will definitely have a shopping spree there!! Yummy stuff! I really like their sales paper. It's like an old-fashioned newspaper.

We've discovered that we have a mouse inside that likes the doves food! Lots of mouse poopies on their blanket ... grrrr. Brought the little mouse trap inside & put it on their cage. Discovered while cleaning the cage that mama's egg is no good. Sad, but kind of expected with the move & new surroundings for her. So, took out her nest basket & tossed all of it. I'll get her a new nesting basket once we get the mouse problem sorted.

My mom finally got a hold of my cousin & he will help with moving the rest of the stuff in the paid storage & will try to get the truck to pass the smog test. I need to stop at the storage place to see how much to rent their moving van. We could move everything in a few trips in my pickup, but we'd have to take the camper shell off to move the fridge ... don't really want to do that ...

Read a very short chapter in  Torchwood Another Life today on the exercycle. Travelled 15.3 mph for 1.4 miles & 5.46 minutes burning only 70 calories. Better than nothing!

OSH has water heater blankets on sale for $15.99. I think I will get one tomorrow since we need one.

Oh, Glee is on tonight.  Love that show. Last ep before their hiatus. They'll be back in April.  Long wait!!

My doves don't like field peas ... won't get them Kaytee Supreme Dove mix again. Will make my own like I used to. I toss them out for the wild birds, but they don't seem to like them either ...

I feel very lazy this evening ...

I love the Andy Griffith Show. They just don't make classics like that anymore.

Almost time for Glee to start, so I am closing up now & taking Jorgy out early.
~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't know why I find his stupidity charming. I mean, he's cheating off a girl who thinks the square root of four is rainbows." Kurt Hummel, Glee

No comments: