Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12, 2010

8am
Some rain today. It's needed.
~~~~~~~~~~
2pm
Got 2 stores serviced & went to the bank (I got my oil royalty check!) Just paid 2 bills online. That check really comes in handy!
Need to eat something & then do my exercises!
~~~~~~~~~~
4pm
Listening to the reports of the Haiti earthquake. Ol' Mama Earth is showing her ass this week!
Just finished reading a chapter of Torchwood Slow Decay while travelling 4.1 miles at 15.5 mph for 13.56 minutes & burned 197 calories. Nice & easy today.
~~~~~~~~~~
7:30pm
Another short blog post today, I think. Didn't do much when I got home, other than shred some papers & dust my bedroom & bathroom. Hopefully, I'll get home early enough tomorrow to feel like pulling those rounded moldings off the bathroom walls ... gotta get going on that bathroom remodel!
~~~~~~~~~~

Today's quote:

"There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're
interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient.
When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only
results."

- Unknown

No comments: