Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 14, 2010

8am
A history lesson for Pat Robertson & his followers:



~~~~~~~~~~
4pm
It's been a long day ... only did 1 store here in town, but there was a big project to do that took nearly 4 hours.
Went to the store after & also got some Priority Mail boxes from their little postal area. Just finished packaging the model train cars I sold yesterday.
Need to get my exercises done!
~~~~~~~~~~
7pm
Didn't ride the exercycle today, but I did do my chair exercises, resistance rings & counter push-ups.
Wading through all my mail & Twitter feeds took way too long today. But, RT'd a lot for Haiti relief & the Prop 8 trial news. Important stuff, I think.
Now, going to read some fanfic before CSI starts.
~~~~~~~~~~
7:30pm
Mama dove has laid egg #2 today. I'm marking these to keep track of gestation.
No quote tonight ...

No comments: