Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22, 2010

No blog today, really. Just a kind of blah day. Got 3 stores serviced today & shopped at both Whole Foods & Trader Joe's. Love those 2 stores!
Twitter was very busy today, but yahoogroups was dead.
Watching a bunch of Full House episodes. Loved that show.
Hope to get some online shop work done tomorrow, along with some chores around here. Need to clean the furnace filter, bake some bread & cookies and too many other things to get done ...
A quote:
"To all the people watching, I can never thank you enough for your kindness to me and I’ll think about it for the rest of my life. All I ask of you is one thing: please don’t be cynical. I hate cynicism - it’s my least favorite quality and it doesn’t lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.  As proof, let’s make an amazing thing happen right now." Conan O'Brien - from his last monologue on The Tonight Show

No comments: