Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2010

8am
Adorable baby:



~~~~~~~~~~
1pm
This has not been a good day. Started off fine, then I went out to start my car to go to work ... nothing. No clicking, no starting, no dash lights, nothing. Spent 3 hours trying to figure out what was wrong. At noon, I discovered a loose wire. Tightened it & car started right up! Grr. Wasted day. Put me behind in my work week. Have to try to service 5 stores tomorrow, but doubt I can. Will definitely get the 3 done I was going to do today, though.
Need to find something to eat, now.
~~~~~~~~~~
3:30pm
Picked out 2 more things to put on Etsy, probably tomorrow. A gold wrench tie clasp & some unusual cuff links. Have to research them a bit.
Got a load of wash done & put away.
I think I might work on another fanart piece this afternoon ... Need to find the pics I want to use.
Got rid of some more junk in the garbage today. If the rain lets up this weekend, I am going to try to go through the stuff under the tarp in the carport & toss a bunch of it.
Put 2 more pair of pants in the bag for Goodwill, too. I've lost inches & weight & they are way too big now. Yay!
~~~~~~~~~~
5pm
Well, my cousin showed up--he missed my second message on his machine saying he didn't need to come since I figured out my car problem. But, I got him to agree to come this weekend & replace the brakes on the car! So, that's a plus.
Hopefully, it won't rain the day he comes ...
Almost time for dinner. Gnocci & artichokes.
~~~~~~~~~~
7pm
Dinner was good. I can't believe I've never had gnocci before. Had apple slices afterward.
Decided not to make any art tonight. Just not in the mood. Don't really want to do anything ... I guess I will play Blackbeard's Island for a bit.
I'm upset that I didn't get any real exercise in today, but I did drink plenty of fluids and my migraine is gone finally!
I got my W2 from work in the mail today. I have no excuse not to start working on my taxes other than I DON'T WANT TO!
~~~~~~~~~~
Great quote of the day:
"I’m not a poster child for gay rights by any means. But I have so many gay and lesbian friends and they’re just so pure and so true. That’s not politics to me. That’s human rights." - Dolly Parton

No comments: