Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28, 2010

3pm
It's been a pretty good day, so far. I got 3 stores serviced today by noon & then stopped at Big Lots to get my mom a small space heater for her bathroom.
Got all of my chair exercises done earlier & just finished riding my exercycle reading a short chapter in Torchwood Something In The Water. I haven't ridden for a few days, so took it easy. Travelled 1.5 miles at 20.1 mph for 4.47 minutes & burned 75 calories.
I seem to be holding steady at 149 lbs. this month. Still have 30 lbs. I want to lose by August ...
~~~~~~~~~~
6pm
Gahhh! The sun was out most of the day, so now at nearly 6pm the kids next door are playing basketball outside my window! Time for Pandora!
My mom has a big list of stuff to get at the grocery store after her dr. appt. tomorrow. Obviously, there will be no chance of servicing any of my stores for work even if I'd planned to!
Should be a good night on TV tonight. CSI, Supernatural and Burn Notice!
~~~~~~~~~~
8pm
I guess I'll close up early to watch TV tonight!
Here's a quote:

Gil Grissom: So, let's see. You surf, you scuba dive. You're into latex, you like fashion models and Marilyn Manson. And you also have a coin collection?
Greg Sanders: Weird, ha?
Gil Grissom: Well, I race cockroaches!
CSI, Precious Metal 3x18

No comments: