Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8, 2010

8am
I finally got some artwork in last night while watching Supernatural. It's fanart for Glee star Chris Colfer. Click on the image for a larger image:



I have to service 3 stores today in Sacramento, but it shouldn't take too long. And, I'm going to finally close out my Bank of America accounts. Never liked that bank, but that is where my dad had his money, so added me to the accounts a couple years ago. But, there's less than $200 in there now & they are whittling the checking down to nothing with their monthly fees! So, moving it to my USBank account.
Oh, you have got to read this story. I was almost bawling by the end of it. Trees are so important in our lives & this one has such a history.
"this story is heartbreaking & incredible: 240 yr old elm loses fight to survive after 101 yr old caretaker grows frail http://bit.ly/7AfVOp "
~~~~~~~~~~
11am
Well, I was very bad. I didn't work today. Luckily, none of my stores are late, so doing them next week won't be a problem. I did go to the bank & close those accounts. Stopped at Dollar Tree & found 3 baskets for the doves to have replacement nests next month. Then I went to the local mall and wandered around in the ghost town for a while. I don't know how that place stays in business! There is nothing there! You could almost see the tumbleweeds.
Have a bit of a headache & my hip is really bothering me today.
Here's a cute vid for those whose cats try to convince them they don't like water (I've had several water-loving cats over the years):



We've had several "unhealthy for sensitive people" days in a row here. The fog is holding all the pollution down in this valley. No wonder I haven't been wanting to work ...
~~~~~~~~~~
noon
I don't usually do meme posts, but I kind of liked this one I found at butterflycell's LJ:

50 TV Shows Meme.
1. Bold the shows you watch/used to watch.
2. Italicize the shows you've seen at least one episode of.
3. Underline the shows you own on DVD (at least one season).
4. Post your answers.

---

50. Quantam Leap
49. Prison Break
48. Veronica Mars
47. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
46. Sex & The City
45. Farscape
44. Cracker
43. Star Trek
42. Only Fools and Horses
41. Band of Brothers
40. Life on Mars
39. Monty Python
38. Curb Your Enthusiasm
37. Star Trek: The Next Generation
36. Father Ted
35. Alias
34. Frasier
33. CSI: Las Vegas
32. Babylon 5
31. Deadwood
30. Dexter
29. ER
28. Fawlty Towers
27. Six Feet Under
26. Red Dwarf
25. Futurama
24. Twin Peaks
23. The Office
22. The Shield
21. Angel
20. Blackadder
19. Scrubs
18. Arrested Development
17. South Park
16. Doctor Who
15. Heroes
14. Firefly
13. Battlestar Galactica (the original)
12. Family Guy
11. Seinfeld
10. Spaced
09. The X-Files
08. The Wire
07. Friends
06. 24
05. Lost
04. The West Wing
03. The Sopranos
02. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
01. The Simpsons

It's raining! It wasn't supposed to rain until next Tuesday down here in the valley. Good. Maybe it will clear the air.
~~~~~~~~~~
1:30pm
Well, it didn't rain for very long, sadly.
I must ride the exercycle now!
I read a very long chapter in Torchwood Slow Decay while travelling 6.3 miles at 17.1 mph for 21.42 minutes & burned 302 calories. I'm wore out! Luckily I already did my low-impact chair exercises, & resistance rings earlier.
~~~~~~~~~~
2pm
Time for a cookie snack. Just did 5 counter push-ups while heating them. Now to make some art of some sort ...
~~~~~
5pm
I think I want to scream. I was half-way through making an Anthony Starke wall & my PSP crashed ... afraid to open it back up in case it didn't auto-save ... will wait until after dinner ... hot wings & Texas toast. Yum.
~~~~~~~~~~
5:30pm
PSP failed to auto-save the artwork! AAARRRRGGGHHHHH! Fine. I'll make something different! So there!
Well, I made this Vintage Ezra fanart. Not exactly what I wanted to do, but it turned out okay.



~~~~~~~~~~
8pm
I just made the 2 wallpapers I made into Incredimail stationery. I am so out of practice in making stats! But, they turned out okay.
Gonna close up now.
Here's a quote:
"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree." Spike Millegan

No comments: