Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 9, 2010

10am
I'm a slow-starter today! But, we got the TVs switched. That was heavy work! Got the dvd players & digital cable boxes sorted & hope she won't want to move them again any time soon!
Did my chair exercises & resistance rings earlier. Going to rest a bit before I get on the exercycle.
~~~~~~~~~~
11:30am
Ahhhhh ... not sure if I'm crazy or not, but I've agreed to mod one of my favorite groups again. I was mod for about 3 or so years until last year when things were so crazy in my real life & I stepped down as mod and (gasp) actually left the group for a while. I really missed the guys (& the couple other gals) in the group so much I came back over the summer.
Working on some Glee fanart again. Cory Monteith. He's a cutie.
~~~~~~~~~~
12:30pm
Just finished the artwork:


Now to eat some lunch!
~~~~~~~~~~
2:30pm
Got some work done in the bathroom. Got the flat molding strips pulled from the walls & put in the garbage. Tomorrow, I hope to get the rounded molding strips removed. Then, I'll be able to fill in all the gaps & seams will filler/caulking of some sort & sand them down.  I need to pull the panel off the outside shower wall to get to the pipes & see what condition they are in & how much I should replace. Maybe by next weekend I can get to that.
~~~~~~~~~~
3pm
Got my exercycle ride in and read a chapter in Torchwood Slow Decay. Traveled 4.7 miles at 16.8 mph for 16.51 minutes & burned 225 calories. Not bad.
Finally caught up on all the surveys I received the past week. I'm trying to catch up on Sundays as I get so many. I'm waiting on several gift cards I send for using the points I earn doing the surveys. I just got a $50 iCard yesterday that I think I will use on Amazon. But, expecting 2 from Barnes & Noble in the mail that add up to about $50, too.
~~~~~~~~~~
4pm
Hung 2 big old pictures & the old pendulum clock after I cleaned the panel walls they go on. The pictures are of Chinese junks. My aunt Juanita loved collecting Oriental things. I'll take some pics tomorrow with my new camera.
~~~~~~~~~~9pm
Just finished reading several fanfics & now gotta take a shower before bed.
Here's a quote for the night:
Nature has no mercy at all. Nature says, "I'm going to snow. If you have on a bikini and no snowshoes, that's tough. I am going to snow anyway." - Maya Angelou

No comments: