Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 11, 2010

3pm
Quick day of work this morning. Got 2 stores serviced, though. And, then did a quick grocery run into Trader Joe's before coming home.
It was a little breezy & overcast when I came home, so I didn't go out to garden today.
I did get all of my exercises done, though! Chair, face & resistance ring exercises done. Exercycle rode while reading another chapter of Torchwood Trace Memory for 12.05 minutes at 14 mph and 3.2 miles, burning 152 calories. Slow ride, but good.
~~~~~~~~~~
4pm
Yay, got some new members to my new YahooGroup. Off to a good start.
Ugh, the neighbor kids are playing basketball and skateboarding in front of my living room window again ...
~~~~~~~~~~
9pm
No CSI tonight ... but Supernatural is about to start! So, going to close up for the night & I have 3 or 4 stores to service in the morning before a 3-day weekend!
~~~~~~~~~~
A poem:

The sleet streams;
The snow flies;
The fawn dreams
With wide brown eyes.
–William Rose BenĂ©t (1886–1950)

No comments: