Friday, February 19, 2010

February 19, 2010

1pm
I've been informed that I haven't hugged my blog recently! Just haven't been in the mood the past few days. But, I'm back!
Just got home from servicing two of my CVS stores. We have a project in these stores to put up the new spinner that has clip-on sunglasses. Luckily, neither of these stores received broken spinner displays, so I didn't have to make any repairs. Yay. Quick & easy day.
I made a yummy smoothie when I got home. Berries, banana, pom juice, protein powder, wheat germ & aloe pulp juice. Good stuff.
I've been making Incredimail stationery the past couple of days. Here are a couple of the images I've made:


They are both of Matthew Gray Gubler who plays Dr. Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds. Such a cutie.
~~~~~~~~~~
3pm
If you like to talk about healthy foods & recipes, join us at my new chat group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/QuinGemsFrugalEmporium/
~~~~~~~~~~
9pm
I've been reading a bunch of fanfic crossovers tonight. Not all of them were good ... But, I enjoyed this Supernatural/Stargate SG-1 crossover. Lots of characters I miss! It's called Soldier Ghost Command by PaBurke. It's gen. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4915117/1/Soldier_Ghost_Command
Time for bed now!
~~~~~~~~~~
A quote:
Elle Greenaway: Um, Reid, you probably saved my life in there.
Dr. Spencer Reid: Probably? I totally saved your life.
[he smiles]
Dr. Spencer Reid: And I'm pretty certain it was caught on tape.
Criminal Minds, Derailed

No comments: