Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25, 2010

6:30pm
It's been a pretty good day. Started out extremely foggy, but was driveable by the time I left at 9am. Sacramento cleared up nicely while I was out servicing 3 of my stores. It actually got so hot in my car that I thought about turning on the AC! But, by the time I crossed back over the Sacramento River & into Woodland ... total difference. Still overcast & windy! I almost gave in on my plans to garden when I got home. But, at 1pm, I decided to risk it. Worked out great! I got about 3/4 of the wild lantana bushes trimmed & cleaned out. Just about a 5 foot section left that will have to wait until next week. What a mess that was. And I still smell like lantana! But, at 4pm, I had to stop as I was just itching too much. Hate my allergies. Scratched my right arm so much, I bled.
I'm off again tomorrow to take my mom to another dr. appt. Very annoying. Plus, she has decided not to renew her driver's license next week because she doesn't want to take the written test for the first time in about 20 years (she was getting the automatic renewals.)
And, it's supposed to storm tomorrow, so I won't be able to garden anyway.
I didn't do a blog yesterday ... forgot ... so, I didn't mention that I had 2 Barnes & Noble gift cards ($35) that I earned through MyPoints over the past year & used those to renew my membership & buy Torchwood Children of Earth & #19 Torchwood magazine! (plus a bit extra cash spent.)
~~~~~~~~~~
8pm
I am so tired from working in the garden earlier, so I am closing up early! I'm not even going to watch Supernatural or CSI tonight since they are really recent reruns. I'm watching Vertigo instead. Jimmy Stewart is always a winner!

No comments: