Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 28, 2010

9am
It's going to be a nice day. The sun is out & it should get about 66 later! I'm going to tear down & scrub the doves cage & put in a fresh nest basket. If I don't get too worn out, I might finish cutting back the lantana outside this afternoon.
~~~~~~~~~~
noon
It's been a busy morning & I am worn out. Nearly 3 hours cleaning the bird's cage, rearranging perches, nest, bowls, etc. They are happy now. And, mama bird loves where I put her new nest. She climbed in immediately after I wired it in & didn't budge while I was finishing things.
I just finished making a smoothie for lunch. Mostly frozen berries, some raspberry coconut milk yogurt, protein powder, wheat germ, handful of baby lettuces, frozen cranberries, bit of frozen pineapple, grape, melon, strawberry mix. Nice & thick.
Now, I am going to rest & read fanfic & maybe create some more Incredimail stats the rest of the day. I'm too worn out to garden, sadly!
~~~~~~~~~~
1:30pm
Looks lovely outside.
It's times like this when I wish I had my bike fixed ... but, I need new tires before I can use it again. Hope I can do that next month. I also want to get one of those covered pull-behind carts to go shopping or take Jorgy on rides in the nice weather. I hate to drive around the corner to BelAir when I could ride the bike there for groceries.
~~~~~~~~~~
3pm
Is it crazy that I am thinking of other yahoogroups to create ...
~~~~~~~~~~
8:30pm
Still reading some fanfic & watching an old Criminal Minds, but I better close up. I have to work tomorrow ... Can't believe it's already the end of the month!

No comments: