Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4, 2010

2pm
Well, I had planned to be nearly all day at the local Walgreen's store doing the resets on my reading glasses & sunglasses displays. I got the reading glasses done - took 4 hours! But, just as I was going to go do the sunglasses displays, someone made a mess over there & one of the managers mopped with bleach in front of it ... no way I could have survived that smell. I'd either get a migraine, an asthma attack or both ... so I will be going back Monday to do that display. My back is bothering me anyway from standing on that hard concrete floor.
It is a drizzly day, so at 3pm, if it's not raining I'll go out and weed the carport. If it is, I'll probably do my exercises if my back isn't still bothering me.
~~~~~~~~~~
3pm
Well, it started pouring rain about 15 minutes ago, so no gardening today ...
Did all of my chair exercises & resistance rings. No exercycle today. My hip & back are still bothering me too much. Hopefully tomorrow, though!
~~~~~~~~~~
7pm
It's still raining. I love rain, but it can interfere with things. I hope it stops in the morning since I hired a hauler to pick up the bed & fridge at 9am!
I'm starting up a new Twitter page in a few minutes to advertise my websites. So check out http://twitter.com/QGC1988
Will be working on that page a bit tomorrow to start advertising more of my CafePress, Etsy & other online shoppes that I've been neglecting.
Good night for TV: CSI, Supernatural & Burn Notice. Will be closing up early!
~~~~~~~~~~
8pm
Gonna close up now & watch some TV.
A poem:
Rain by Shel Silverstein

I opened my eyes
And looked up at the rain,
And it dripped in my head
And flowed into my brain,
And all that I hear as I lie in my bed
Is the slishity-slosh of the rain in my head.

I step very softly,
I walk very slow,
I can't do a handstand--
I might overflow,
So pardon the wild crazy thing I just said--
I'm just not the same since there's rain in my head

No comments: