Saturday, February 6, 2010

February 6, 2010

7:30am
It's a nice dreary wet morning. I just finished setting my old pedometer. Going to try to keep track of how much I walk each day.
We're going to go grocery shopping at the Super Walmart in West Sacramento today. Haven't shopped there since we moved here.
~~~~~~~~~~
12:30pm
Finally home. Spent $100 at WalMart & then went to BelAir & spent another $55 on things that WalMart didn't have ... still less than we normally spend thank goodness. I stressed to my mom that we just can't spend much until I get my taxes figured out.
Now to find something to eat!
~~~~~~~~~~
2pm
Had a yummy French bread pizza for lunch. Finishing my Dagoba Organic Milk Chocolate bar that I started the other day. Probably be a couple of years before I have chocolate like this again. I really don't like chocolate all that much, even when I was a kid (& before I knew about my caffeine allergy ...) So, I don't have it often.
~~~~~~~~~~
3pm
Got all of my exercises done! Hadn't done all of them for a few days. Did my chair exercises, resistance rings, & face exercises (just found a list of those to do a couple days ago!) And, just got off of the exercycle. Read a chapter of Torchwood Trace Memory while riding 2.9 miles at 16.4mph for 10.19 minutes & burned 142 calories.
Time to bake some bread in the bread machine!
Basic white bread is cooking now.
~~~~~~~~~~
5pm
Waiting for my bread to finish. My mom is making TGIFriday's chicken wings in the oven for dinner.
I'm thinking of starting a YahooGroup for recipes & tips & frugal deals & such ... trying to decide what all will be in it. Want to keep it a small group of people I know ... we'll see.
~~~~~~~~~~
7pm
Bread is done & sliced. Smells yummy ... guess I will have a buttered slice ...
Well, that was pretty good.
I think I'll close up now. Might do a bit of reading for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~
A quote:
Sam Winchester: Why'd you let me fall asleep?
Dean Winchester: Because I am an awesome brother. What did you dream about?
Sam Winchester: Lollipops and candycanes.
Supernatural, Bloody Mary episode

No comments: