Monday, February 8, 2010

February 8, 2010

3pm
Listen to this fantastic speech given by Stephen Fry last year:


The Intelligence² Debate - Stephen Fry (Unedited)
Uploaded by Xrunner17. - Full seasons and entire episodes online.

I was able to finish the reset project at the store that I started on Thurs. Thank goodness, that's done for another year!
And, I was able to pull all the weeds in the carport & driveway when I got home! Yay. Looks much better now. We have some very dark clouds moving in. So, I won't be able to garden for a couple days probably. Next project is weeding the side yard & getting some of the 18-gallon bins set up where I want them to start the raised garden. Need to get lots of soil to fill them ...
~~~~~~~~~~
5:30pm
Dinner was not good. My mom experimented with a meatloaf recipe she found in a magazine. Marinara sauce ... not a good mix in.

I had been wondering what Gareth David-Lloyd has been doing since Ianto Jones was killed off in Torchwood. He's been a busy boy. This is a movie I'd like to see:


It should be coming out on DVD next month!

He's been doing a lot of other things, too, according to his website: http://www.garethdavid-lloyd.co.uk/
~~~~~~~~~~
7pm
New episode of Make It Or Break It is on tonight. Hope we get more of Anthony Starke tonight! I get so sick of the kid angst on the show, just to get a small scene of Anthony ...
~~~~~~~~~~
8:30pm
Time to close up! Going to watch a bit of TV before bed.

No comments: