Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9, 2010

3pm
Yay! The last Walgreen's reset project is done for the year. My manager, Viola, helped me & then took me out to lunch for my birthday(which is tomorrow.) Very nice. We went to the Tower Cafe across from the store. We've gone there in the past when she's treated me. Very good food & lots of it.
I am stuffed.
She told me that Foster Grant got another contract with a chain discount store which we will start servicing this summer. There are 2 stores in my area that will be added to my route. Good!
I really want to go outside & do some more gardening, but it looks like it wants to rain some more. It was raining earlier. Guess I will stay in and do some exercises instead ...
~~~~~~~~~~
4pm
Saw a hexagonal fish tank on freecycle. I called & left a message, but no return call yet. So, if I get it good; if not, no big deal.
Just finished my chair, face & resistance ring exercises.
~~~~~~~~~~
8pm
Going to close up for the night, I think.
No one ever got back to me about the fish tank. Oh, well.
Tomorrow looks like it will be a nice day. I hope to get the tomato plants transplanted to their own container. There are 4 good sturdy plants started. All about 6 inches tall or so.
I want to get the side yard weeded, too.
White Collar is on tonight!
~~~~~~~~~~
A quote:
“There’s one good thing about snow, it makes your lawn look as nice as your neighbor’s.”
― Clyde Moore

No comments: