Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 10, 2010

2pm
I just haven't been in the mood to blog the past couple of days. Really didn't feel good, due to my allergies & my breathing was so bad I had to use my inhaler yesterday for the first time in ages.
I'm feeling much better today, though.
I just got finished pulling most of the rounded upright molding from the bathroom. I left the molding in the corners of the shower & along the ceiling until I am able to buy replacement decorative molding.
I made a really good smoothie when I got home from work earlier. Nice & thick berry smoothie. I think I will finally start a loaf of French bread in the bread machine now that I have been putting off for a few days.
~~~~~~~~~~
4pm
My bread machine is being noisy today. I hope I'm not wearing it out! Can't afford to get a new one yet ...
~~~~~~~~~~
5pm
Had another V8 soup for dinner (with a turkey sandwich) & it was so good. I've never had red pepper soup before. Will get that one again, along with the broccoli soup.
Still another hour for the French bread to be finished.
~~~~~~~~~~
7:30pm
The French bread is yummy! Had a buttered slice.
I'm going to bed very early tonight. I just can't seem to warm up today. So, going to watch Criminal Minds from my electric blanket!

No comments: