Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17, 2010

5pm
Busy day. I only had two stores to service in Davis this morning, so got back home about 11am. I charged the battery on the pick-up, but it still won't start. Will have to check a few other things on it this weekend.
Did some more weeding in the garden; went through one box in the carport & tossed some car parts. Will do more over the next couple of weeks to get rid of as much as I can. We are supposed to have a lot inspection next month & I don't want a lot of excess junk laying around.
Took the mirror door off of my mom's medicine cabinet in her bathroom. Ugly thing. Same as the one in my bathroom that I'm going to replace soon. I bought the new cabinet, just haven't put it up yet.
My mom wants to rearrange furniture again already!! Will have to wait until the weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~
7:30pm
I just made 2 Incredimail stats. Here are the headers I made for them:


Criminal Minds will be on soon, so I'll close up early.

No comments: