Friday, March 5, 2010

March 5, 2010

4pm
This day has been soooo long already! Didn't do much this morning, but then left at 11:30am to take my mom to her heart dr. appt. for a stress test. That took 2 hours (in which I finished reading Torchwood Trace Memory & started on Torchwood Twilight Streets) & then the long drive home in traffic. As soon as we got home, I started on fixing our big sliding glass door. The past couple of days it has been sticking so bad I could barely open or close it! So, took the door off the slider (that sucker is heavy!) & scrubbed out the slider and tightened all the screws on the door. The frame was separating from the glass! An accident waiting to happen. I need to look at the hardware stores to see if they have replacement rollers, because both are chipped, but will have to do for now. Just finished putting the door back up and cleaning the glass. It is sliding as it should, now, though.
Took so long to do things that I didn't get a chance to work on the XP computer today. Too tired to concentrate on it now. Will have to do it this weekend.
I've been very bad this past week. I haven't been consistent in my exercises & haven't ridden the exercycle in about a WEEK!
~~~~~~~~~~
7pm
Plan on going to bed early tonight. Feeling kind of blah & there's nothing really on TV that I want to see ...

No comments: