Saturday, March 6, 2010

March 6, 2010

11am
Slow start to my day. I did do a load of laundry this morning. And, then took my mom to Walgreen's to pick up her Rx.
Made a delicious smoothie that I'm snacking on now. Mixed frozen fruits, wheat germ, protein powder, Greek vanilla yogurt & a banana.
Need to start a loaf of bread in a few minutes. French bread this time.
I'm starting the factory restore on the XP computer, too.
~~~~~~~~~~
1pm
Had a chicken quesadilla for lunch. Still need to make the bread ... still working on my XP. Getting programs installed, etc.
Took the door off of my mom's bathroom closet & put it outside with a 'Free' sign on it. Hope someone takes it. It was not good in her room, since it couldn't open all the way with the toilet in the way. She's going to put a curtain across the doorway.
~~~~~~~~~~
9pm
Lost track of time again. Finished reading a really long fanfic that I've been reading for a week!
Nearly have my XP back working the way I like it!  Just need to find a couple of more programs to reinstall & then I can semi-retire this laptop to my bedroom.

No comments: