Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26, 2010

10:30am
Trying to get back into this blog, so here goes!
Just finished cleaning the trays to the bird cage & vacuuming the craft room they are in. It is such a nice day & I would love to sit outside & read, but I don't think I will get to it! My ribs hurt after all that work. So, I am just resting up. I want to watch the Chipmunks movies that I downloaded, but don't feel like hooking the laptop up to the TV right now. I also need to start a loaf of bread in the bread machine, but can't decide which recipe to use ... So much to do ...
I did get a bunch of software updates done on 2 of my computers already this morning, though.
~~~~~~~~~~
11:30am
The smallest goldfish did die this morning. I thought he would ... pretty little bronze fantail. I need to get another one next month. A bigger one that can compete with the other big fish.
We have 2 baby doves. The oldest has pin feathers starting to come out.
~~~~~~~~~~
3:30pm
OMG! I loved the Chipmunks movie & the Squeakuel was cute, too. That was a fun 3 hours. Going to burn them to disk now to keep. Matthew Gray Gubler was perfect choice to voice Simon! You could tell by the cadence of the voice who it was, even though it was a different pitch.
My bread finished at the same time as the movies finished. Good timing & smells so good!
The clouds have moved in for tomorrow's expected rain, but it is still a nice day. Wish I felt good enough to go out and garden, but won't be able to really do that for a while yet.
~~~~~~~~~~
4:45pm
I figured out where to put the artwork in my DVDMovieFactory program so I can have custom backgrounds on my DVDs on the start page. Cool! Made some cute ones for the Chipmunk movies.
Almost time for dinner. Have Garam Masala & CousCous. But, have no Naan ... so having fresh white bread.
~~~~~~~~~~
5:30pm
Dinner was yummy. I'll have to buy those foods again.
I have 1 store scheduled for tomorrow. Then, I have to go to my mom's heart dr. in Sacramento to have them fill out a form for her dentist, so she can get some work done on her teeth. She takes Plavix, so has a bleeding risk ...
~~~~~~~~~~
7:45pm
Just made a yummy batch of carob soy milk in the blender. Very good. Enough to have more tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~
9pm
Well, it's that time again!
And, here's a quote:
"If those bad words come, I let them come in one ear and go out the other. I never let them come out of my mouth. If a bad word comes in your ear and then comes out of your mouth, it will go someplace and hurt somebody. If I did that, that hurt would come back twice as hard on me." --Wallace Black Elk, LAKOTA

No comments: