Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 29, 2010

noon
Well, baby dove #3 & the egg did not survive the night. I didn't think they would. The competition was too great. Baby dove #1 is getting feathers & eyes are half open. #2 is about half his size & starting to get pin feathers.
I woke up with a migraine this morning, so didn't work. I do now have a loaf of pumpkin spice quick bread in the oven & white bread in the breadmaker, though. Trying to concentrate on things besides my head ...
The neighbor who didn't move with his roommate is out in his backyard butchering the wild rose bush that a bunch of sparrows live in ... I wish he'd just mow his weedy lawn that is 3-foot high in places ...
~~~~~~~~~~
1:30pm
Mmmmmm. My Pumpkin spice quick bread is done & cooling now. Trying to decide what I want to put on a slice ... maybe I will have some vanilla ice cream with it. I would take a picture, but I am out of batteries. I was going to take pics of the baby doves earlier & the camera wouldn't open ... Ooooooh! I take that back! I just found a new package of rechargeable batteries! Going to take some pictures now!
~~~~~~~~~~
2:30pm
Yay! I got 4 good pics of the doves:









And, I got a couple of pics of the Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread I made today:




~~~~~~~~~~
4:30pm
Just took Jorgy out and noticed that the Passion vine is getting flower buds!

No comments: