Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6, 2010

11:30am
Lazy day ... didn't go to work, even though I should have! Oh, well. Trying to decide what I want for lunch before I take my mom to the dentist ...
Finally going through all my old video files & burning more movies. Working on Shark Attack 3: Megalodon right now. John Barrowman is the only redeeming feature of this film! ;)
~~~~~~~~~~
noon
Ended up having a soy butter & blackberry jelly sandwich for lunch. Found an Italian Herb Bread recipe for the breadmaker that I'm going to make this afternoon when we get back from the dentist.
Got all of my chair, face & resistence ring exercises done. Even got in a 10-second squat that didn't hurt when I stood up & counter push-ups.
~~~~~~~~~~
6pm
Baking the Italian Herb bread now. We'll have it with spaghetti tomorrow for dinner.
Tonight we had fresh strawberry crepes! Yum.
Looking for a free desktop sticky note program, but can't decide which I want to try. My laptop came with one, but you have to write with the mouse. I want to be able to type the notes.

No comments: