Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 31, 2010 - good night

Just made some roach bait:
"Baking soda and powdered sugar mixed in equal parts is a good roach killer. Just spread around the area where you see roaches and soon you won't see them anymore. (Boric Acid, while slightly more toxic, is naturally occurring and is another way to get rid of them.)"
http://www.planetnatural.com/site/xdpy/kb/natural-pest-controls.html

Hope it works, as we've been seeing the little critters since the neighbor started remodeling recently ...
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not a big fan of lemon-flavored things, other than lemonades, but the lemon ice cream I made is delish. Having some now.
~~~~~~~~~~
Forgot to post this earlier when I posted the Elders Meditation. My friend also shares these Daily OM articles. This is part of it.











Brand-New Day
"We don’t need to wait until tomorrow to start fresh, today can be a blank slate starting right now."
~~~~~~~~~~
I just realized that our big yard sale is probably supposed to be this weekend! I just emailed Betty to make sure. If it is, I can't do it! I have to work Friday & we have to go shopping Sat. I'm hoping it's the following weekend. I can't find the note for what days we decided on!
I'm so unorganized lately!
~~~~~~~~~~
Just paid my PG&E bill. $30 less than last month. This month was definitely cooler overall.
~~~~~~~~~~
Chris Colfer has such a beautiful voice ...
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: