Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 31, 2010 - Morning

I'm having leftover strawberry/blueberry smoothie and La Creme vanilla yogurt for breakfast.
Have my vanilla pillar candle burning on the desk here. Smells so good.
I need to take yet another mouse out to the boonies for release. I've lost track of how many I've caught this month! Will be getting 2 more traps this weekend when we go to the Davis Food Co-op.
Then, it's over to the post office in the BelAir market. I am going broke mailing all these swaps. I am in a couple of swap groups in yahoogroups and I am enjoying them, but postage is so bad these days! Have to get a few more swaps at Walmart later, too, to get caught up and will mail the rest tomorrow.
Luckily, I only have 1 store to service today in Sacramento. Hopefully, the reset project won't take too long and I'll be home by lunchtime.
Time to feed the baby doves and get my things together to go!

No comments: