Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14, 2010

Another lovely day. But, I did turn on the air a few minutes ago. I should be doing something, but just don't feel like it! I can't wait until the weather starts cooling off more in the afternoons so I can do some work out side. I just don't feel like doing any work inside the house.
Finally met the new neighbors. Young couple. Just got a kitten that I've heard crying the past couple of days. The girl told me their names, but I can't even remember them!
Read a couple of chapters of Fool Moon on the porch.
Mailed 5 swaps today. Postage is way too expensive! Takes the enjoyment out of it. Also bought more swaps to mail tomorrow ... I still need to find a couple of boxes for 2 others that are due, too.
~~~~~~~~~~
Daily OM:
In the effort to keep up we are so busy rushing from point A to point B that we forget to enjoy the ride.
~~~~~~~~~~
Damn. Twitter is changing tonight. Not much notice. Changing their whole layout. Another of those .. if it ain't broke, don't fix it ... type of things! ARRRGH!

No comments: