Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 2, 2010 - good morning

September strews the woodlot o’er
With many a brilliant color;
The world is brighter than before,
Why should our hearts be duller?
–Thomas W. Parsons (181992)
~~~~~~~~~~
I've deleted the post with Jorgy's missing flyer. Don't need my phone number all over the place.
Woke up a bit early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep.
I finished reading Torchwood: Consequences last night. It was really good. It was several short stories linked together by various authors. Going to start on the Dresden Files books next. Storm Front is the first one. I still have about 40 pages to go to finish The Lost World by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on my eReader.
~~~~~~~~~~
Damn. It's supposed to get to 101F today ... I'm going to melt this afternoon when I take my mom to the doctor.
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm getting so tired of my Incredimail program crashing lately. Never had this problem so often before ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Have to take another mouse out to release before work. This is becoming a daily thing! I've never lived anywhere with a mouse problem before. It's getting really annoying as I can't find where they are coming in!
~~~~~~~~~~
If an entire country can ban plastic bags, why can't California!
HuffPostGreen: woohoo! American Samoa bans plastic bags http://huff.to/abg9nP
~~~~~~~~~~
This is an interesting pic:
AfterElton AfterElton Rolling Stone Puts Chris Colfer in a Hairy Situation http://ht.ly/18PQNj
~~~~~~~~~~
 

No comments: