Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 2, 2010 - HOT day

Well, I barely survived my mom's trip to the dr. I had to go to the bathroom soooo bad by the time we got home (I rarely use public bathrooms & definitely not at the clinic!) I thought I was going to fall asleep in the waiting room, too, her appt. took so long. I had told my mom to try to get off of some of her damn Rx. She got off 2 of them and the dose lowered on another. Yay! That's a start. And, she's lost 50 lbs in the past year.
~~~~~~~~~~
This is a fun article:  
Excerpt from Chicks Dig Time Lords, by Capt. Jack's sister Carole Barrowman, via @io9: http://io9.com/5628832/
~~~~~~~~~~
A couple more Glee volunteering clips:
SpoilerTV SpoilerTV GLEE and Members Project - 2 New Clips http://goo.gl/fb/rtKKm
~~~~~~~~~
I am so hot. It's 99F at 5:30pm and I can barely feel my A/C. Tomorrow is a Spare-the-Air day, so glad we are shopping early in the morning.
~~~~~~~~~~
Not much happening online today, so that's all my blogging. 

No comments: