Tuesday, September 21, 2010

September 21, 2010

Great. Twitter is having a security flaw this morning! Have to run my anti-spam, etc. Pain in the butt.
Another day with no mice. Is wonderful!
It's too early to be up and eating breakfast. My mom better get up soon. It's her appt. I'm up early for ...
Need to buy some notecards for birthday cards. Want to find an assorted pack. Wonder if Dollar Tree or Big Lots has them ...
Just downloaded Seesmic Look. Will use until Twitter.com gets the hacker problem solved. Used to use Seesmic, but don't like it for viewing Tweets, but will have to for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that was a fairly quick appt. A little over an hour. I should be able to get some things done in the yard today!
~~~~~~~~~~
Only did about 30 min. of pulling weeds and plastic netting today. That sun really beats down on that side of the house.
Going to make some apple pecan bars now! It seems like I haven't baked in ages!
~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I'm all for the new neighbors fixing things up. But, why do you need a noisy machine to spray the cobwebs off your house? I just use my hose sprayer. Quick, easy & QUIET! I had to close the house up and can still hear it! Gonna get hot in here when I turn the oven on ... :(
~~~~~~~~~~
2pm
Took me forever, but I finally have the bars in the oven! 30 minutes and I can find out if they are good or not!
~~~~~~~~~~
I think Twitter may be working right again. I hope so. I don't like Seesmic. I like tweeting direct from the website.
~~~~~~~~~~
The apple/pecan bars are soooo yummy! I gave some to the neighbors since I was torturing them with the baking smells. They loved them, too. I will save this recipe to make again.
~~~~~~~~~~
Garbage disposal is clogged from too many apple skins. Resting from my fight with it. Letting the vinegar and baking soda do its work.
Made a strawberry/banana smoothe with protein powder and lemonade. Made my mom drink some, too.
~~~~~~~~~~
Made black bean bisque for dinner. My mom ate some of that. She's still bleeding a bit where the tooth was pulled this morning.
~~~~~~~~~~
I want to start making my own paper and envelopes. Trying to decide what to get together first. I think I need to put together a deckle box first. I have the screen, but need the frames the right size. Will have to look through all my crafts and other stuff to see if I have any. Maybe next weekend.
I want to start getting more simple craft things together to start selling on Etsy. I keep putting it off and I'm not going to make any money that way!
~~~~~~~~~~
The 2nd season of Glee starts tonight! I hope it's as good as last season!

No comments: