Friday, September 24, 2010

September 24, 2010

5 AM
No blog yesterday. I was too exhausted. So exhausted I couldn't sleep! I've been up since 1 AM!
But, I've been busy. I installed my Avery software program and will be starting to sell address labels soon. Just have to buy some more packs of labels next week. They will be $2.50/sheet, including shipping. There are 30 labels per sheet. I'll post a list of current designs available and contact/payment info soon.
~~~~~~~~~~
If you are interested in trading coupons through snail mail, contact me at quingem@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~
I bought a Cricut Trimmer yesterday. I already like it. Making some friendship books right now.
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really losing the enjoyment of the YahooGroups I own/mod again. I really should leave them, but I keep getting pulled back in. And, then the bullshit starts all over again ...
~~~~~~~~~~
7am
Got Jorgy out of bed. At least she got some sleep. Fish are up. Doves are up. I wish I wasn't ...
~~~~~~~~~~
Having an organic egg scrambled with Cascadian Farms Country Style Potatoes. Yum.
~~~~~~~~~~
9am
Rode my bike to the mailbox. Got 1 of my swap wishes for embroidery thread! Yay. Those are keepers!
~~~~~~~~~~
11am
Whew! Did some gardening. Weeded all the invasive little allysum seedlings in the front gardens. Deadheaded the wildflowers and cut down the holly that didn't make it. And, tied up the bouganvillea that is growing lots of branches. That's all I'm doing outside today, I think. Now I have to decide what to make for lunch.
~~~~~~~~~~
I found the old birth announcement I made for Ebony's 2nd litter (back in August, 1989). It is a drawing of Ebony with a witch's hat on, play-bowing in front of a Jack O'Lantern. I'm going to use the image to make Hallowe'en cards. Just have to touch it up.
Check this out. It turned out great! It printed perfectly, too.
~~~~~~~~~~
I wanted to read out on the porch, but first the HS band was practicing on the street behind us. Then the neighbor started power washing his trailer again. Should have been finished with it days ago!
So, had to come in, close the doors and windows and turn on the air to drown out the noise ...
~~~~~~~~~~
3pm
Great. Dozing in my chair. Haven't done that in ages.
~~~~~~~~~~
6PM
Having a yummy Bellwether Farms Sheep Milk Vanilla Yogurt with added ground pecans.
~~~~~~~~~

No comments: