Saturday, September 25, 2010

September 25, 2010

8am
Woke up at a fairly decent time this morning, but I'm still feeling tired. Need food. Guess I will have my favorite cereal - Kashi Strawberry Fields with Silk Vanilla Soy Milk. There is just not enough in the box! I run out of it too quickly. But, at least it doesn't get stale.

Dr. Weil has a really good article on the corn sugar debate:
Andrew Weil, M.D. DrWeil Fortunately, 'corn sugar' has become a sticky PR mess: http://weil.ws/9cxTwE
~~~~~~~~~~
No mice again today. That's ... at least 5 days, I think! Yay!
11am
Just finished working outside for about an hour and a half after riding my bike to the mailbox. I got more goodies from my swap groups. Big package of different colored embroidery floss I wished for, a cinnamon candle and a funky pen. Fun stuff! Better than bills!! Then I set up my new recycle area under the carport. Much better than having them inside the laundry room. Then about an hour of digging. Hope to finish that area tomorrow. Going to rest for a while and play with some jigsaw puzzles before lunch.
~~~~~~~~~~
5pm
I got some reading done out on the porch, some shutter sanding and some cross-stitching done earlier. Now, I am finally getting back into working on my CafePress website. I'm trying to get all my Stargate images tagged for the new SGU portal and re-loading a few of my old images that got blocked a few years ago. I'll link to them later in this post.
Time to fix dinner now. Having organic eggs, hash browns and English muffin bread. Good stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~
Here are the links to the newly tagged sections associated with Stargate:
And? So? Therefore? 
Comtraya! 
Me Following You Still Not! 
Nothing Of The Host Survives 
Very Young 
Outer Space 
Science Fiction licence plate frames
There are a few more designs that I need to do something to re-instate the images and hope to have them done next week. I think it may be a problem with the font I used, but they were some of my most popular designs before they got pulled ... And, of course there are a lot of new products that I should add to these designs in the future.
Just tweeted various products from those designs from both my main Twitter account and my QuinGem's Creations account.
~~~~~~~~~~
9pm
Very good article on composting. I have been wanting to start a compost bin, so need ideas of what to use.
Care2Green Care2Green 75 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Compost http://su.pr/19ZAJk
~~~~~~~~~~
Groups and Twitter are really quiet tonight ...


No comments: