Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 26, 2010

8am
No mice for a week, I think. Wonderful!
Need breakfast. Out of cereal. Will have last apple/pecan bar, I guess.
After I ride my bike to the mailbox, I need to load the car up with some yard sale bins to take over to Betty's for next weekend's yard sale.
Sounds like my load of laundry is ready for the dryer now.
~~~~~~~~~~
I swear, everything is coming due this month ... my Magic Jack yearly fee, several other bills, my PandoPro membership, one of my websites, my truck registration ... they think I'm made of money ... and I'm late paying my cable tv/internet for the first time in years! I need my oil royalty check now!!
~~~~~~~~~~
9am
Spoke to soon. Caught a mouse ... will have to release it on my way to Betty's this morning.
~~~~~~~~~~
11am
Took 4 bins and a bunch of other stuff over to Betty's. Will take another bin and stuff and the tables over there tomorrow before work.
My mom is going through her kitchen gadget drawers and getting more stuff for the yard sale.
~~~~~~~~~~
My neighbor, Martin stopped me before I left and told me he's decided to buy my truck!!!! He'll start making payments on Tues. This is great!
~~~~~~~~~~
We have a heat alert for today. It's supposed to get to about 100F. So, I won't be getting anything done outside today. I think I will be clearing/straightening my closet out. There are a few bins in the craft room of antiques that I want to put in there. Two of them are old photos. Two are just old stuff of Papa's and old cameras that I don't want to get rid of right now. Plus, I need to get the antique coffee table out of there, so I can start sanding it and repair it. That's next after I am done sanding the shutters.
~~~~~~~~~~
Great. There's a new worm going through Twitter today ... some people are just too immature.
~~~~~~~~~~
Time for lunch. Having tofurky sandwich. And, some yogurt.
Then, I will go through the gadgets my mom pulled for the yard sale before I start working in my closet.
~~~~~~~~~~
Wow. I made some headway in clearing more space in the craftroom and rearranging my closet. I got 4 bins to fit in there. Next I will be sorting the stuff on the upper shelf and putting some things in Spacebags. Most of which may go under the bed and out of the way! Also found a lot more stuff for the yard sale!
~~~~~~~~~~
4pm
I am worn out. Got everything done and found yet more things for the yard sale. Yay! Hope we make good money like we did in the last one. Have to put the online ads up in a couple days. Just wrote it on my calendar!
~~~~~~~~~~
I've come to the conclusion that some people just should never touch a computer. There are some people in groups I am in that are truly STUPID! I'm reading these conversations & not getting in them. I would say something mean. OMG! These are adults?
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: