Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 29, 2010

I thought this was hilarious:

“Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.”
― Doug Larson
~~~~~~~~~~
8am
I am not looking forward to working today. Going to be another hot one out there. I have about 8 projects in 1 store and will be there about 5+ hours ... and have another store, too.
~~~~~~~~~~
3pm
I'm so exhausted. Five hours in 1 store today. 8 projects. Too much.
~~~~~~~~~~
4pm
My mom's fan fried itself ... Made a funky noise, smoked and stopped turning. It's sitting out on the porch now until I'm sure it's not going to burn. Will put it in the garbage in the morning. It's 102F now ... wish this little heatwave would end.
~~~~~~~~~~
It's nearly 7pm and still 98F! I hope the weather starts cooling a bit for Friday & Saturday or I'm going to die doing this yard sale!
~~~~~~~~~~
I really hate my mom. There is no more ice cream. Once again she's finished something off without telling me.
~~~~~~~~~~
Criminal Minds is really good tonight, but the reasoning behind JJ leaving makes absolutely no sense. Michael Welch was really good in it.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: