Friday, September 3, 2010

September 3, 2010 - good morning

Got a load of wash started.
I just deactivated my old MySpace account. I never really used it anyway. So, now I just have Twitter and this blog, which are the only things I've steadily used over the years. I never enjoyed Facebook or MySpace.
Forgot to say yesterday, I did 40 jumps on the mini-trampoline! Will try to get in that many today, too.
Damn, I am behind on my surveys. Just got a reminder from one of them. I need to catch up on those today or I may lose out on some money!
~~~~~~~~~~
If you don't click for kibble, you should sign up! It's free and easy to help shelter pets!
http://www.freekibble.com/
http://www.freekibblekat.com/
~~~~~~~~~~
Daily Thought:
“Keep a thing seven years and it’s bound to come in handy."
― Russian Proverb
~~~~~~~~~~
It's supposed to get to 100F today. Ugh! I hope we get back from the store early enough that it's not too hot to finally finish sanding my bathroom cabinet doors, so I can start painting them.
~~~~~~~~~~
Looks like the Carolinas lucked out and didn't get a direct hit from Hurricane Earl overnight, just some flooding. It's on it's way northeast now, so watch out New York and Massachusetts!
~~~~~~~~~~
You gotta read this article! I've used canvas bags since the '80s, but still seem to end up with a bunch of plastic bags. This year I have started refusing them & it is helping in the waste I bring home.
Rodale News RodaleNews CA's plastic bag ban failed, but you can still take a stand against plastic pollution! http://ht.ly/2z641
~~~~~~~~~~
I really need to do some maintenance in my yahoogroups this weekend. Need to delete a bunch of files and change homepages a bit. Boring stuff.
~~~~~~~~~
Need to make me some breakfast. Guess I'll have the last of my cereal. Then feed the doves and then go to the Co-op!

No comments: