Friday, September 3, 2010

September 3, 2010 - this evening

Just finished cross-stitching for 30 minutes. I also made a strawberry/watermelon smoothie. It's good. Made it up. About 8 cubes of seedless watermelon, 5 frozen strawberries, 1/4 cup Naked orange/carrot juice. Yum.
I need to set up the new glucose meter I bought for my mom last month. She finally used up all the sticks on the old one. And, I need to put the batteries in the new wrist blood pressure cuff.
Then, I need to make some artwork for a birthday gift in one of my groups. Still need to find the pics I want to use in it ...
But, dinner is first. My mom made pork roast with cranberries poked in it ... and I'm not sure what else!! Ah, okay, rainbow pasta with homemade spaghetti sauce. Yum. And, a fig. I don't remember ever eating a real fig. My mom loves them. I know I tried fig newtons as a kid and didn't like them ... so we'll see ...
~~~~~~~~~~
Daily OM:
 "During times of great change it’s important to remember that we all chose to be here at this time to experience change."
 ~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I really don't like figs ... eww.
~~~~~~~~~~
Got my mom's new blood pressure wrist cuff working and showed her how to use it. My bp is super low as per normal 95/58; pulse 67. Hers isn't bad, either. 153/45; pulse 65. Set up her glucose meter and mine is 112. I never tested myself before. Not bad since I just had dinner 30 min. ago. She does hers in the morning, but is usually in the 120s.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: