Saturday, September 4, 2010

September 4, 2010 - this evening

Just finished working on the homepage for one of my groups. Then made a birthday present for a member:
Not one of my best, but I haven't made too many manips recently. 
~~~~~~~~~~
Elder's meditation:
"the Elders say that if you want something good, you have to suffer for it."
--Chuck Ross, LAKOTA 
 ~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew Gray Gubler always has some witty remarks on Twitter:
matthew gray gubler GUBLERNATION I think it's perfectly acceptable and rather admirable to be moderately delusional
~~~~~~~~~~
I need to figure out tagging. I've never been good at it. I either put none, not enough or too many on my posts. I have the same problem when tagging my images at my sales website ... which I also need to work on and start advertising again for Christmas! So many things I need to do ...
~~~~~~~~~~
I am trying a new juice and I don't really like it ... R.W. Knudson Pineapple Coconut I'm not a fan of pineapple juice, but I love coconut milk. But, I got it because my mom wanted to try it. She loves it! The pineapple overwhelms ...
~~~~~~~~~~
Just finished having some lemon ice cream with whip cream on top in an old Hershey's Sundae glass! That was fun. 
Not much going on right now. Very few emails or Tweets ... kind of boring. So, I am sharing stats in my IM groups, trying to clear out more of my stylebox ...
I have been very lazy about my exercising already this month. I did just do 20 jumps on the trampoline. Need to at least get my chair exercises and resistance rings in tonight.
I STILL haven't done my surveys ... My fault if I miss out on some cash ...
I did get some resistance ring work in ...

No comments: