Sunday, September 5, 2010

September 5, 2010 - this evening

I finished sanding the bathroom cabinet doors finally! Tomorrow, I'll fill in the holes, sand them down and start painting them!
I just made my mom the smoothie she wanted ... "it's good, but it stinks."  ARRRGGGGH!!! She always has to complain. Smells like apples and bananas to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leftover spicy quinoa and pine nuts with apple/pecan stuff chicken breast is yummy.
~~~~~~~~~~
I did a 2-minute breathing exercise and did 20 jumps on the trampoline so far today for exercises. Will do more in a bit. I'm going to cross-stitch for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~
So glad to be done with dark forest green in my cross-stitch. Have moved on to turquoise. Pretty.
Going for a 15 minute walk and another 20 jumps on the trampoline now.
~~~~~~~~~~
Whew! I'm hot now! I planned out in my head as I walked how I'm going to rearrange all the stepping stones in the yard once I get to that part of my landscaping. I think I might have a few leftover stones when I'm done. We'll see!
I think I'm going to turn on the air now!
~~~~~~~~~~
The FlyLady is great! I love my timer and do a lot of things 15 minutes at a time & I do get a lot of things accomplished little-by-little:
THEFLYLADY THEFLYLADY
Two Minute Miracle http://fb.me/F5xLAlWf

So, now I'm going to go spackle for 15 minutes!
~~~~~~~~~~
Finally caught up on all my surveys!  Made about $3 cash and a bunch of points.
Now to do some more exercises! Chair exercises and some time on the exercycle reading, I think!
~~~~~~~~~~
I am done with exercising today! Did my chair exercises and face exercises. Then read a chapter of my book while riding the exercycle: 12.5 mph; 3.6 miles; 15.28 minutes; 175 calories burned!
~~~~~~~~~~
I need Jamie to clean my kitchen floor!:







~~~~~~~~~~
I'm having this for dinner, but I'm baking it in the oven not the microwave:

 
Chicken Penne Alfredo - Tender strips of chicken breast meat with brown rice penne tossed in a creamy Alfredo sauce made with parmesan cheese.
http://www.glutino.com/content/view/79/115/
I hope it's good. I've never tried it before. Got it at the Davis Food Co-op.
I'm having half a banana, too. And, Straus whole milk.
~~~~~~~~~~
Ooh. Cool! Book 4 of the Dresden Files just got listed on Paperback Swap! I should have it in a few days! I'm about half done with Book 1. A fun read!
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: