Monday, September 6, 2010

September 6, 2010 - good morning

Very early morning. Last night I discovered a mouse has been in my room! So, I put one of the traps in there. Woke up at 5 hearing chewing sounds. Caught one! He was eating the cat treat in the trap. Couldn't go back to sleep.
Have to wash everything in my dresser today and scrub out the drawers. Like I don't have enough to do ...
~~~~~~~~~~
I love how long Michael Shanks hair is getting! Always loved when he had long hair.
MichaelShanks-Online MichaelShanks
Site update: Photos from Michael's appearance @ #DragonCon this past weekend added to the galleries - Thanks, Mare! http://tinyurl.com/d4tvg
~~~~~~~~~~
I want to put the flag out today, but it's so darn windy this morning. That Delta Breeze really moved in overnight! We'll see when the sun comes up if it's a good idea ...
~~~~~~~~~~
I ended up putting the flag out. Just had to move one of my bird feeder so it wouldn't get knocked over if the flag was blown onto it.
Starting on my second load of wash. Will wash out the dresser drawers later today. I need to take the mouse out for release after I finish breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~
Fantastic article on Vitamin D: 
Dr. Mercola mercola
Could This Simple Habit Actually Reduce Cancer and Diabetes by 50%? http://ow.ly/2zXwp
~~~~~~~~~~ 
I did it! I finally have all the weeds pulled in the big square area in my backyard! Took months! Next week I'll turn the dirt over and pull all the plastic netting that someone laid under it years ago. That stuff is annoying! Need to rest before I do anything else.
~~~~~~~~~
Elder's Meditation of the Day - September 6
"We all form self-images and much of our behavior is pretty well determined by how we feel about ourselves."
--Eunice Baumann-Nelson, Ph.D., PENOBSCOT
There is a cycle of building beliefs called the self talk cycle. Our self talk builds our self image and our self image determines our behavior, our actions, and our self worth - how we feel about ourselves. If we want to change the way we feel about ourselves we need to change our self talk. We need to build ourselves up. We need to talk to ourselves in a kind, positive, uplifting, good way. We need to talk to ourselves about the good things that are happening and know that we are worthy and expect abundance.
Oh Great Spirit, today help me to know myself. Help me to see the joy, kindness, strength and beauty that I am.
 ~~~~~~~~~~
 This is hilarious and sweet:
 
~~~~~~~~~~
I hate it when surveys come into my mailbox, I click the link and they say the survey is expired! In 5 minutes?! Then don't send it to me!
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: