Monday, September 6, 2010

September 6, 2010 - this evening

Read another chapter while riding the exercycle. 14 mph; 2.3 miles; 9.45 minutes; burned 109 calories. I've also done 40 jumps on the trampoline and walked for 15 minutes.
I also did all my chair exercises, face exercises, resistance rings and 10 counter push-ups!
~~~~~~~~~~~
My mom is making 15 bean soup in the crock pot for dinner today. It's been smelling good all day.
I made a strawberry/blackberry/banana smoothie with almond milk for lunch earlier. Yum.
~~~~~~~~~~
I was sad to see on tonight's local news that the State Theater, here in Woodland, is closing its doors tonight. I used to go there a lot when I was younger. Sat through marathon sittings of Grease and Star Wars with my best friend when they came out. My aunt Juanita worked there in the 50s. It opened the year my dad was born ... 1937.
End of an era. Now there is only the theater inside the mall.
~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I gotta work tomorrow. Holiday weekend is over. I need to bring the flag in now.

No comments: