Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 9, 2010 - this evening

It's been a really nice day, so far. Viola and I got 3 of my stores serviced and did the paper work for my raise.
~~~~~~~~~~
Got some cool swaps in the mail today. Jorgy got some treats, but she's not sure what to do with them yet. She's never had a pig snout before!
Need to catch up on my email and then clean/refill the mouse traps and ant bait traps and the bird feeders.
~~~~~~~~~~

Elder's Meditation of the Day - September 9
"...[W]isdom comes only when you stop looking for it and start truly living the life the Creator intended for you."
--Lelia Fisher, HOH
There are many things that block us from wisdom such as; selfishness, secrets, hate, anger, jealousy and judgments. Another thing that can block us from wisdom is trying too hard or wishing something would happen. Wishing implies doubt and trying implies control. We need to let go of these things. We need to abandon ourselves to the Creator. As soon as we surrender everything, the wisdom starts to flow. The Elders know how to help us with this. Just ask them.
My Great Spirit, today I surrender my life and my will to Your care.
~~~~~~~~~~
Fantastic grocery news! A Trader Joe's is going up in Davis!! Can't wait until it opens. So much closer than the 2 I visit in Sacramento! http://daviswiki.org/Trader_Joe%27s
I can't wait until it opens in October!
~~~~~~~~~~
Another John Barrowman interview!
Nick Wright Nick_Wright Hear the full John Barrowman interview here ... http://bit.ly/aVUThj
~~~~~~~~~~
And, another! He starts at about 9:20 and ends at 15:40.
Teresa Marsh Teresa_Mrsh You can watch John Barrowman on The Seven Thirty show here: http://bit.ly/8ZPGCr
~~~~~~~~~~ 

No comments: