Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 13, 2010

7am
Woke up to the 13th miner coming to the surface in Chile! Fantastic!
Just won The Cat Who Moved Mountains on Listia! Didn't have that one in my collection.
~~~~~~~~~~
8am
It sucks that I have to work. Really not in the mood. I have 8 projects in 1 store today.
I'd rather list things on Listia and Etsy today ...
I hope my oil royalty check is in the mailbox. I have to pay my home insurance this week!
~~~~~~~~~~
10:30am
Well, that was an interesting morning, I guess. I got my oil royalty check and put it in the bank. Got gas for the car. Then drove to West Sac. to do my store ... they were doing inventory ... so I couldn't service it! Told them I'd be back tomorrow. I have the day off! Going to get my swaps caught up on packaging to mail them tomorrow.
Looks like they are on miner #17 now!
~~~~~~~~~~
noon
I've put a couple more things on Listia today:
Free: Cosmos seeds (NIP) http://listia.com/140JK
Free: Beautiful cross pendant necklace (used) http://listia.com/140KX
~~~~~~~~~~
1pm
Loved this last night:

and this one:

~~~~~~~~~~
6pm
Amazing. ALL 33 Chilean miners are safely above ground now. What wonderful news!
~~~~~~~~~~
8pm
Time for Criminal Minds!

No comments: