Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 14, 2010

7am
Well, I'm going to attempt to get yesterday's store serviced today. So, it will be a long day getting 8 projects done there ...
But, before I even go, I need to go to the insurance company and get my house insurance payment made so it won't be late. And, catch up my PG&E bill.  It was due last week, so not too late. Then, I'll be all caught up on my bills. Then off to the PO to mail all my swaps and Hallowe'en cards.
~~~~~~~~~~
I've got bids on nearly all my listings on Listia! I'm getting a lot of credits, but there really aren't a lot of things available there that I want to spend them on ... dilemma.
I'm still waiting on a response from the gal I won a book from yesterday, so I can pay her. And, need to hear from the winner of one of mine that just ended so I can mail the item - need their address.
~~~~~~~~~~
6pm
I am exhausted. Was 6 hours in 1 store today and did 8 projects. Tomorrow, I hope to have a much easier day. 3 stores with no projects. Should be home about noon or 1, if I am lucky.
Got home to most of my Listia auctions closed with lots of credits! Fun!
Need to go through all of them after dinner and get things packaged.
I spent nearly $40 mailing things this morning. Then went to pay my home insurance. I paid a bit extra, so I only owe $200 and will be caught up for the year. And, paid the PG&E. So all my bills are caught up! Yay!
Now, if I can just get the $400+ still owed to me this month from various sources ...
~~~~~~~~~~
9pm
CSI was creepy good tonight. I love when they have continuing storylines where the killer gets away for a while & things are wrapped up tidily in 42 minutes. My favorite will always be the Miniature Killer, though.

No comments: