Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2, 2010

3pm
Today's yard sale was a bust. There were 35 other yard sales AND the new open air market had it's grand opening ... Plus, it rained this morning! So, we packed things in at 10 ... But, I made over $50 yesterday that I didn't have and I took most of what was left to Goodwill. I kept a few of the older things to sell online in the future.
Emptied 4 more bins, so had room in the shed to put the garden tools in there now.
~~~~~~~~~~
Just printed a bunch of labels for wishes in the swap groups. Will mail them out on Monday. I need to get more ink, too! Think I will check the prices online.
Found a place. The cheapest I found online was SuperMediaStore.com for $6.49 each ... and I need 4 different colors. Hope I have enough money left after taking my mom shopping to get them.
~~~~~~~~~~
So tired. Going to take a shower and go to bed early to read. Nothing on TV ...

No comments: